Call for Awards
Do you know a person or business involved in the forest products industry who ought to be recognized for outstanding professionalism, service to community, and service to the industry? If you do, why not nominate that person or business for one of the New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association’s (NHTOA) annual awards?
- New Hampshire Outstanding Logger
- New Hampshire Outstanding Forest Industry
- President's Award
- Kendall Norcott Award
It’s easy to submit a nomination.
1. Tell us in three or four sentences why you think your nominee should receive the award.
2. List two or three examples of the candidate’s professionalism. For a logger, this could include safety on the job, regulatory compliance, or good relationships with landowners and foresters. For a manufacturer, this could include plant safety, regulatory compliance, products of exceptional quality, or innovation.
3. Provide contact information about your nominee including: name, name of company, address (office and cell phone), and e-mail address.
4. Please also include your name and contact information with your submission.
5. The actual submission is easy, and you have three options:
To submit your nomination by e-mail:
To submit your nomination via fax:
Put NHTOA Award Nomination on your cover sheet and send it via: (603) 225-5898
To submit your nomination through the U.S. Postal Service, send it to:
NHTOA Awards Committee
c/o Jasen Stock
54 Portsmouth St.
Concord, NH 03301
All nominations must be received by Jan. 31, 2020.
Read the full Call for Awards brochure by clicking here.