As a Member with the New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association, you will enjoy these benefits!
- Our quarterly Magazine, the Timber Crier, includes the latest state and national news on forest management issues, current market information, and upcoming events.
- Up to the minute E-mail Forest newsletters that provide information about what is affecting New Hampshire's forest community.
- Workshops, forums, and field days that provide opportunities to learn about forestry topics and network with others. (Some workshops will also have a reduced cost with membership.)
- Representation on many statewide committees and coalitions - building awareness among state and federal policy makers regarding your interests.
- Marketing efforts designed to spread the message of sustainable management (good forestry) and build interest about New Hampshire's forests.
- Education efforts designed to teach children about New Hampshire's forests, young adults about work opportunities within the forest community, and adults how to work safer and more efficiently in the woods.
- An awards program that rewards good work in New Hampshire's forests.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call our office at (603) 224-9699, or write:
- New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association
- 54 Portsmouth St.
- Concord, NH 03301
To learn more about the NHTOA membership that best fits you, please visit the pages below. [ Industry ] [ Supporters ] [ Government ] [ Landowners ] [ Media ]
NHTOA is looking for good people who are passionate about New Hampshire's working forests. Please contact the office to receive a membership recruitment packet at 603-224-9699 or email the Office Manager at email@example.com. Rewards for new memberships are as follows:
- 5 new memberships = Denim Shirt (green logo)
- 10 new memberships = Canvas tote bag
- 20 new memberships = Orange Fleece Vest
- 25 new memberships = Yellow Jacket
- 50 new memberships = Denim Shirt (gold logo)
For more information on the reward items please visit our Merchandise page: Click here.
Back to Top